Land & Property for Sale or To Let
Colchester Borough Council has a portfolio of property and land development opportunities…
Whether you are relocating your business to Colchester, a new start up, expanding your business or looking for development opportunities, Colchester Borough Council has a portfolio of property opportunities for sale and to let.
The sale of Council owned land and property includes the sale of commercial and residential property as well as land available for commercial and residential development.
Land between Rawstorn Road and St Alban's Road, Colchester - UNDER OFFER
- Small parcel of land for sale in a residential area of central Colchester
- Offers in excess of £3,000 requested
- Final and best offers by Friday 5th October 2018 at the latest.
Amphora Place, Sheepen Road - Pre Let
- New 12,109 sq ft (1,124.95 m2) office building
- Town centre location
- 14 on-site Parking Spaces
- To be built to tenants specification
- £20 per sq ft subject to specification
Units 2 & 3 Ballantyne Drive, The Hythe – To Let (Unit 1 now Under Offer)
- 2 x New A1/A2/Office units
- Available individually or together
- 850 – 1,711 sq ft (79 – 159 sq m)
- £7,495 p.a. each unit
- Covered parking
- Flexible modern accommodation
- River view frontage
- Capital incentives potentially available
- EPC Rating A
Museum Resource Centre – Residential Development/Conversion Opportunity
- Freehold interest
- Unconditional or subject to planning offers
- Town Centre location
- Currently used as office and storage
- Site extends to approximately 0.058 ha (0.143 acres)
- Informal Tender
Development Site - 0.7 acres - Via Urbis Romanae - For Sale
- 0.7 acre development site
- Informal tender bids by noon 24/02/2017
- Prominent road frontage on Via Urbis Romanae
- Colchester Station 1 mile, Junction 28 A12 0.6 miles
- Adjacent to major new 1000 dwelling residential development
Northern Gateway Development Site, Axial Way, Colchester, CO4 5JF - For Sale
- Informal tender bids by 13th October 2017
- Prominent road frontage on Axial Way & additional frontage onto pedestrian boulevard
- Colchester Station 2 miles, Junction 28 A12 0.5 miles
- Part of a major new mixed use development
Small Unit in Leisure World Reception Area, Cowdray Avenue, Colchester
- Located inside Leisure World reception area.
- Approximately 8.75 sqm (94 sqft)/.
- Unit secured by shutters. IT and two electric sockets.
- Short Term- 6-12 months initially.
- Available for immediate occupation.
If you are looking for a commercial premises and cannot find anything suitable on our vacant property register, we recommend that you use the Rightmove Commercial search. This is a database of premises held by most, if not all, property agents in Colchester. The facility enables you to search by street, postcode, town or region. Residential property available in Colchester can be found using Rightmove Residential search.
Colchester Borough Council gives notice that:-
– particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intended applicants and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
– all descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intended applicants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
– the Council does not bind itself to accept the highest or any offer